...3 years as a Family of Three!
OH my lord she's gotten so big. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pigtails and I need you to come to NY yesterday!:)
HAHAHA! I love it!Mommy: (sweetly) Can you say bye?Molly: (baby-assertive) BYE!!Hahahaha....she is so adorable! I love the relaxed feet-crossed look she had going on - and the grabbing at your drink! She is awesome! Love you guys!
such a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwwww!!! thats all i can say is awwwwwww!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH my lord she's gotten so big. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pigtails and I need you to come to NY yesterday!:)
HAHAHA! I love it!
Mommy: (sweetly) Can you say bye?
Molly: (baby-assertive) BYE!!
Hahahaha....she is so adorable! I love the relaxed feet-crossed look she had going on - and the grabbing at your drink! She is awesome! Love you guys!
such a cutie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awwwwww!!! thats all i can say is awwwwwww!!!!!
Post a Comment