Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happiest child to meet a "cow" EVER!!!

 
 Meeting Chick-fil-a cow. Not sure why he was dressed as a firefighter? But Molly was THRILLED to meet him!

Eating yogurt and fruit, holding her green Shamrock bear from Grampie & Gramie.

Yep...still wont let go of her bear :)


Playing in the playground Tunnels all by herself!


She got really high up, and was totally not scared!

Peeking out

Climbing up the slide.... Super fun day:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! I'm with you on the fire fighter outfit?!? I do so enjoy watching your wee Molly grow up. You guys totally rock as parents! Such a lucky girl Mol is!

Rose said...

great photos glad she loves the bear. love gramie

Nicole said...

awww she is so adorable with her little pony tail and bow! LOVE IT!!! and I can't believe how big she is getting and how unique, even her in expressions!