...3 years as a Family of Three!
great photos. beautiful family. love rosie/gramie
Beautiful photos! I love the one of you & her on the floor with your head resting on yours...such a sweet mother daughter moment. And of course I absolutely love the family photo! Beautiful... Hugs...
All of the photos are just beautiful. Love, Maura
awww I love all the pics especially one of you and her, so pretty!!! She looks so much like you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
great photos. beautiful family. love rosie/gramie
Beautiful photos! I love the one of you & her on the floor with your head resting on yours...such a sweet mother daughter moment. And of course I absolutely love the family photo! Beautiful... Hugs...
All of the photos are just beautiful. Love, Maura
awww I love all the pics especially one of you and her, so pretty!!! She looks so much like you!
Post a Comment