Friday, December 14, 2007

Tea....

These days I drink a LOT of tea.

This picture just shows, some of the tea we have....we have more now. I don't think it's normal to have a cabinet that consist only of tea- but that is what we have now.

The tea helps my nausea, and and is soothing when I don't feel so great. Plus, it helps me to drink more water, which I don't get enough of.

We mostly have caffeine free tea since I'm not supposed to have caffeine while I'm pregnant, and that does cut down on black teas. But we have a lot of herbal ones.


I'm beginning to feel like a connoisseur of tea!



Some of my faves are:
-Earl Grey decaf
-Mandarin orange spice
-tension tamer
-Sweet dreams
-True blueberry
-Lemon ginger

What's better at the end of a long day, then some saltines, some nausea medicine, and a nice cup of tea?? Probably, a lot.....lol.

But for right now, nothing makes me happier:)

4 comments:

Michael Schmid said...

Cute post. Wondered what you were going to do with that photo of the cabinet. I guess we do have a lot of different teas, but they are sure nice... especially this chilly time of year. Glad you are finding them comforting. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

nice, lots of tea and you're so organized in your cabinet! I'm so happy that you're caffiene free, we can exchange tea ideas:) I forget if you had included orange tea on your list, but I drink it every morning to help me wake up...I recommend it for mornings that are difficult to wake up, its pretty good stuff! Are you allowed to have honey or sugar? I know the honey container says its not good for infants under one year, so maybe not...but sugar in the raw is pretty good stuff too. love ya:)

~SHANNON~ said...

Yeah, I can have sugar or honey- just not nutra sweet or splenda. I actually don't like sugar in tea- occasionally honey though. Honey in orange spice tea sounds really nice actually:)

Good idea!

Anonymous said...

Tension Tamer is one of my favorite teas ever! I've always been a tea drinker - never coffee - and herbal teas are the best, since I'm sensitive to caffeine (and I'm NOT even pregnant LOL!). So Ben and I have a cabinet full of tea - oh and hot cocoa too! :)