Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's the...THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!


Yay!! We finally made it to the third trimester!

I've heard a rumor that at the end of this trimester, you get to take an actual baby home from the hospital!!!! So I'm pretty excited about that:)

And in case you haven't heard, our little bundle of pink has a name!! We are naming her... Molly Patricia.

Patricia is after my mother, and Molly is a name that Michael and I both love. We recently found out that there was actually another Molly a couple generations ago in my dad's side of the family. So that is kind of a neat coincidence.

Michael and I have started going to baby "preperation" classes, and Michael is such a sweetheart. He takes tons of notes!! It's so funny. I have a few bullet points on my notepad, and then I turn and see Michael has filled 4 pages!!! He writes EVERYTHING down! It's so sweet.

So all is well! Time is flying by so quickly now, and Michael and I are getting so excited about meeting our little girl. She is constantly moving now, and kicking and making sure we know she is here! It's wonderful:)

Please keep us in your prayers -that this last trimester will go quickly and smoothly. Hope everyone is well!

5 comments:

Michael Schmid said...

What a sweet blog. Yep, you are the home stretch (pun not intended). It was so much fun reading those baby story books to Molly last night (since she can sort of hear now)... and then feeling her kick whenever I rested my hand on your belly. It's like she knew I was there. Rest up as much as you can, and have a great day. I love you!

~SHANNON~ said...

She does know that you're there!!!

She likes it when you read to her, and her mommy likes it too;)

You are going to be a super dad!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

awww, that is a great pic! congrats you guys on making it to the third trimester (it sounds alittle like a semester from all the notes!) hehe
I hope to see lots of pics of little Molly soon! Shan you should check out (after a bit) those mommy and me yoga classes, they look ADORABLE:) love yas!

Laura said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! You're so close now! :)

How are you feeling?

Love you!!

u2katrina said...

That is such a beautiful name!! :)