
Wishing everyone a very happy Easter weekend!
We are spending Easter with Michael's mom, and family- so that should be lot's of fun!
Also, Michael, the baby and I will be taking a trip to Galveston, Texas right after Easter. So that will be a nice change of pace! We are hoping for some nice sunny weather. Galveston is on the water, and it will be nice to have a walk on the beach. Galveston also has some historical homes, and architecture. I was able to see some of it last year when we went, but hopefully this year I'll get a chance to tour inside of one of the old civil war era homes.
Unfortunately, the second trimester of pregnancy never quite became the paradise I heard it could be!! I still get morning sickness most days, but at least it doesn't last as long! All is well with us, and the baby is still kicking away during the day, and sometimes at night now too!
In other news, we got the baby bedding in the mail yesterday, so after Easter we can start painting the babies room, and start decorating the nursery!! I'm excited!
That's all the news for now. Wishing everyone a very blessed Holy week!
1 comment:
Happy Easter to you guys and the little one too! Hope you have a fun time in Galveston:) (whereever that is!) love yas:)
Post a Comment